Choose your perfect teaching abroad job in China and immerse yourself in Chengdu (Chengdu)
工作类型: 全职 薪酬 : 15,000 - 18,000 RMB/Month
QR Code Link to This Post
- Students: university students, young adults to 40 year old
- Working for 35 hours/ week
- 5 working days, 2 consecutive days off each week
- Small class size of 5 - 15 students
- Teaching assistant in each class
- Training is provided upon arrival
Chengdu, the capital of China's southwest Sichuan Province, is famed for being the home of cutegiant pandas. Located in the west of Sichuan Basin and in the center of Chengdu Plain, the city covers a total area of 12.3 thousand square kilometres (4,749 square miles) with a population of over 11 million.
Who are we looking for?
- Native English Speakers.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in any major.
- Holding a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA certificate.
- Love working with kids and have ability to adapt quickly to new working environment.
Base salary starts from 15,000 upto 19,000 RMB/ month
2,500 MRB performance bonus is available for good teachers
Demo lesson bonus: 200 RMB/ student
Housing allowance: 3,000 RMB
Health insurance covered
Flight ticket reimbursement up to 8,000 RMB
Support and reimburse visa fee upto 7,500 RMB
If you renew the contract, you will getthe bonus of 3,000 - 6,000 RMB
Hotel reimbursement for the first 7 days: 300 RMB/ day