URGENT ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED IN VARIOUS CITIES - COMPETITIVE SALARY (VARIOUS CITIES)
工作类型: 全职 薪酬 : 2400 USD - 3200 USD per month
QR Code Link to This Post
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
- We are one of the largest and most respected training centers in China. Founded in 2011, we provide internationalized education to tens-of-thousands of students in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
- Our vision and mission are to empower ordinary people to become extraordinary educators for our youth, and provide ESL teachers an opportunity to gain training, benefits, global standard contracts with competitive salaries, all for simply teaching in China.
- Students of all ages (3 to 12 mainly);
- Class size: only 4-6 students per class;
- 5 working days per week, available on weekend;
- Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching);40 min per class
WHAT BENEFITS YOU WILL GET?
- Basic salary: 2400 USD - 3200 USD per month;
- Housing allowance: 300 USD per month;
- Contract completion bonus: 300 - 2200 USD;
- Bonus for new teacher recommendation: 22.3 USD
- Overtime pay: 22 USD for per extra ACH
- Quarterly bonus UP TO 900 USD depending on performance
- Round trip Flight allowance: 900 USD (paid with the first month salary) + 900 USD (paid with the last month salary)
- Visa support: provide legal working residence permit;
- Medical & accident insurance;
- Paid holiday:15 days public holiday +14 days annual leave (including days off);
- Nursing Leave：5 days (Only for male teachers)
- Maternity 90 days (subsidy: 1500 RMB/month)
- Professional training: TEFL in China;
- Opportunities of promotion;
- Free Mandarin course;
- Airport pick-up, 7 nights free hotel upon arrival, team building, birthday gift, etc.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Native English teachers from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree and majored in education preferred;
- At least 2 years related experience with reference letter;
- TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
- 22 to 45 years old
HOW TO APPLY?
Please kindly send your documents including:
3, Teaching certificate/ reference letter from your previous school(s)